Artwork supply and origination
Designs originated in the following programs are acceptable (in order of preference):
- Illustrator - include all embedded images and convert all text to curves/outlines.
- PhotoShop - saved as tiff or eps format, if working with layers to be flattened artwork.
- Freehand - saved as tiff or eps format and convert all text to curves/outlines.
- Lasers to be supplied with all jobs.
- Fonts - all screen and postscript fonts need to be supplied unless converted to curves/outlines.
- Colours - All colours on documents need to be set to
- CMYK (unless spot Pantone colours are being used) - RGB is not an acceptable printing format.
- Resolution - When supplying images ensure that they are scanned at 300dpi at size.